Monday, May 14, 2012

What I'm Wearing. 2012 edition.

Haven't done one of these in a good bit.  
Mostly 'cause I've basically been wearing brown velour sweatpants from Walmart for the last 6 months.
Eh.
I'm slowly getting back into clothes from last summer, so I've been playing dress-up again.  


I've also been playing with how to get my hair to have a 'full-bodied' look using  a big barrel curling iron 
and ginormous velcro rollers.
 

It takes FOREVER.  
It also takes a dollop of root lifter the size of Washington state to lift my thick, heavy hair.
Perhaps it's me, but putting product in one's hair that results in it feeling rather, um, like one used 'Stiffy' instead of foam makes one want to jump in the shower and wash one's hair again. *shrugging*  



So today, I managed to slide a thrifted j.jill straight skirt (size 16!) over my hips and actually get it zipped.  
Threw on an apt. 9 thrifted blouse with it.  


Taking pics of oneself makes you notice stuff.  
Like how badly a blouse needs pressed.
Or how a particular T1 gal should REALLY get some new bras to 'lift' the sistahs.


Or the one renegade eyebrow hair.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Cindy, I completely understand you. My hair is like yours, when I try to give them some volume with brush or rollers, my head looks like a hudge baloon (80's style), so I prefer to wear them loose or tied them back. I like your hair in the picture below, when you are dressed like T4.
    Regards, Tatjana

    ReplyDelete

I'm all ears! Er, eyes.