Thursday, May 10, 2012

::my soap ON SALE::

(Repost from my other blog)

Help a girl out, eh?  


I've got tons of soap babies hanging out in my cra(p)ft room since making up batches and batches for my daughter Maddie's Senior Show, required for her Graphic Design degree (she won first place!)


So I've got like a bazillion tons of the stuff I need to sell. 
 Maybe I should mention she advertised it at $16 dollars per bar???  
Eiyeiyei.....


My prices actually start at $5.50 and go down as you purchase more.  Whee!
In fact, I've got some specials running on select fragrances as well as on all the soaps I made for the show.
They start at only $4.50!


My soap is formulated for gentleness,
are all natural and scented with essential oil blends
(except for the 3 seasonal scents made with skin-safe fragrance oils),
and they smell, well....they smell awesome!


If you'd like to order, visit:

Free samples with every purchase!
Thanks readers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all ears! Er, eyes.