I'm still having fun playing with mineral makeup. Today I tried a few new combos.
I'm wearing a brown tunic and denim skirt with a brown flower in me old hairdo,
so I went for mainly warm shades.
1. Erzulie's Goddess Glow Liquid Bronzer. 2 pumps smoothed on with my fingertips.
2. Noella Beauty Works (aka: NBW) Loose Foundation in Medium Tan and Pearl Mineral Veil.
Used my kabuki brush for both.
3. Erzulie's Lip/Cheek Colorstick in Zoe for blush (used before the foundation and veil mentioned above),
Primer, then Goddess Glow Bronzer stick for lips.
The Goddess Bronzer shimmer stick gives my lips a natural golden glow and a hint of sparkle (to match my bronzed face!). I add a touch of my handmade lip gloss in the middle of both upper and lower lips.
5. I use NBW Macciato as a brow powder with my stiff angle brush. It's a beautiful matte brown.
6. NBW Creamy Orange all over lids. YUM-MAY. So sad this is being discontinued.
I bought a second one so I won't run out for a long time! Used my eye shadow brush to apply.
7. NBW Dark Chocolate used as a liner. Used a skinny liner brush.
This is an intense deep brown with sparkles! Will use it as a shadow in the winter months.
See how pretty? That Creamy Orange shadow is da BOMB for T1's. The Macciato blends perfectly with my brows, and the Dark Chocolate has just enough golden shimmer to add some drama to my eyes.
So here's some shots of the final outcome...yes, that would be dust on my mirror. Eek.
I even glow in sepia!
Have you tried mineral makeup yet? I wish I'd switched years ago!