Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I'm Wearing.

More appropriately: What I wore.  Here's the rundown of this weeks' ensem-bless (that's French for outfits, ahem.)  I'll post places I found stuff if they are still available, and perhaps some thrifted stuff I'm particularly proud of finding :)

DAY 1
Brown capris, pink cable sweater-Walmart 

Sparkle earrings-Dots (The bling parts are irridescent!)

Gold sandals-Sears, anklet-Dots

 DAY 2

Pale yellow cami and shrug-Gordmans, jeans and belt-thrifted


Necklace-Wet Seal

Bracelet-Forever 21

DAY 3

Jeans, belt and Talbots blouse-thrifted, necklace-Gordmans, sandals-Fashion Bug

Earrings-Dots


DAY 4

ruffled cami-GAP outlet, white shrug-Dots


Bird necklace-Wet Seal

Earrings-Walmart

DAY 5

 White top-Walmart


DAY 6
All thrifted 'cept for Sears sandals and anklet

Gold circle necklace-Kohls (I LOVE those huge hoops too, but I can't remember where I got them last year)


One day I didn't get dressed 'cause I was sick and/or writing depressing blog posts.
Ya know.


1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that birdie necklace?! And the reddish ruffle top is sawheet! Your flippy hair is beautious too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm all ears! Er, eyes.