Sunday, March 27, 2011

Progress Report Month 3

Lost 2.75 inches total for the month.  Bummer.  I feel like I worked way harder this month on form and did  more difficult and longer workouts.  Granted, I didn't eat as clean as I would've liked, and I feel like I'm retaining water.  Anyway, that brings my total inches lost thus far to 29.25.  Here's some pics.





And some side-by-sides from December to now:  You can click to enlarge.


Here's where the inches have melted away:
Arms: .75 in each
Pecs: 2 in
Bust: 2 in
Ribs: 2 in
Waist: 2 in
Abs: 1.75 in
Hips: 3.25 in
Upper Thighs: 1.50 in ea
Lower Thighs: 1.50 in ea
Calves: .25 in ea


Discouraged, but not giving up.  I'd love to see more loss in my abs, thighs and arms at this point.  Most of the loss is in my upper body, and that doesn't translate to smaller pant sizes.  In three months I've only gone down about a size and a half in pants.  Tops are looser, except in my arms.  So I haven't really bought any smaller clothes yet.  I still feel tired a lot even with the inch loss and increased stamina during workouts.  My doctor's appointment is scheduled for mid-April, and I'll be interested to know what the numbers say.

Thanks for your support.  A hard day.  Maybe I'll go to measuring and taking pics every two months....
or three?

5 comments:

  1. Good for you. That is a lot of progress. I know how hard it is. Keep up the good work. I can see a big difference in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, from this side of the screen, the changes are amazing. We always use numbers to say there has been progress, but just not true. Your body form is changing completely. Amazing that's all I can say. If I can be candid. Look in the mirror around the lower abdomen, you will see the results our eyes are seeing. So excited for you.
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look really good too - your hair looks great. We are hardest on ourselves. You yourself said you didn't eat as clean as you wanted...so maybe that is what it was? I miss you. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Glenda. I think more inches are actually coming off in areas where you don't measure. There is a very noticable difference in the befores and afters. Plus, you are looking much firmer - less lumpy. :-) You are a great inspiration. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I'm all ears! Er, eyes.