Saturday, July 21, 2012

4 Month Progress Report!

Guess what my scale said today.....

Source: weheartit.com via Cindy on Pinterest

I know.  We all need a scale like that, eh?

Well, as far as what it REALLY said, and what the measuring tape told me, I'm down 3 more pounds, but my body fat stayed the same as last month (32.5%) and 2 pounds of the 3 were lean body mass loss. :(

Even after cutting down on my aerobic exercise and increasing my protein all month.

Although my clothes continue to fit better and get looser, I've still not gone down another full size for 2 months.  I'm discouraged, but got some great advice from THE Robert Ferguson (creator of the food plan I've been using) on the Diet Free Lifestyle facebook page. 

Unfortunately, there will be no more carb snacks before bed.  
I'm to try to eat a hi protein/lo carb snack in the evenings.
I'm gonna try lo fat cottage cheese, a vanilla whey protein smoothie, beef jerky, hard boiled eggs....
  
It was a hard morning, and I've fought hard to keep my spirits up.  
I know I can do this, and I need to stay focused on ALL the benefits of being healthy....not just smaller sizes.
Anyway, here's my beauty shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all ears! Er, eyes.